Employment - Jobs
Current Job Openings at Guaranty Fund Management Services:
TITLE: Claims Examiner - Workers Comp Unit
April 1, 2017
$58,850 - $88,334
This position reports to the Workers Compensation Claims Supervisor.
This position is responsible for the handling of workers compensation claims in full compliance with state specific and Guaranty Fund statutes.
This position requires 5 years claims experience investigating and managing a full range of routine to complex workers' compensation claims. Must have multiple jurisdiction experience in New England with other jurisdiction experience a plus. Workers' compensation adjuster licenses in New England states a plus, but at a minimum, must be license eligible. Experience working in a paperless document management environment. Must be able to work independently, maintain confidentiality, and possess good written and oral communication skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Word.
- Responsible for handling state and Federal jurisdiction worker' compensation claim files at any stage.
- Investigate, evaluate and settle claims within designated authority.
- Communication with claimants, their legal representatives, insureds, defense counsel, state specific workers' compensation Boards or Commissions, doctors, other medical specialists, or outside vendors to ensure timely decision making and processing of ongoing workers' compensation benefits.
- Comply with all statutory requirements.
- All other duties as assigned.
Interested applicants should send resumes via e-mail to email@example.com
by fax (617) 305-0145. Please no phone calls. GFMS is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veterans' status or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.